Starflower's Adventures

Saturday, September 17, 2005

It's hard to start again, but it's worse not to start. So much has gone on everyday I hardly know where to begin. And it's my birthday tomorrow. I'm off to celebrate with friends in a few minutes, despite my tired eyes. Not quite ready to give in to age, though it'd be nice to just fall into bed. Had the pleasure of attending the Fringe Festival production of Got Lucky, featuring our friend Ben. It was a fun little show about Niagra Falls barrel jumpers and the trials and tribulations of love and brotherhood. I found it interesting that selections for the festival are taken from a non-juried lottery, in order to increase the prospects of innovative and fresh performances.

I've been pondering the fact that the full moon falls on my birthday. I think there's some significance to this and my upcoming year. I plan to consult the Tarot. I think I'll have a Guinness at the bar. Something substantial to feed my birthday soul. After all, it is like a meal in itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home